A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Thursday, November 11, 2021

You're Made of the Best Snowflakes!

Hi Friends,

Today I am here to share a share a fun card I created following this months TLC Design's Sketch-EZ # 104. Have you had a chance to play along with this fun and exciting challenge? Join along with us over in the TLC Designs Creative Sharing Group to join the fun.

I decided to have fun with this little snowman and I added his little Santa hat then add glitter to the fluff. I used a snowflake die from my stash as the embellishment in the sketch then added a few more to the designer paper over the darker snowflakes to give the background a little added pizazz. I just love this sentiment from this set. You can see the full details to the EZ-Sketch challenge below.

May be an image of text that says 'any embelly Play for free using TLC products and win! Buy the Bundle and win the Grand Prize! 1"Banner Sketch-EZ Bundle #104 (ovember) Gift Cards and other prizes! 10 Digital "Snow Buddies" Stamps TLC#104 Only Peppermint mini Digital Papers YouTube Step by Step Tutorial $5 Simple Fun Sketch # 04 www.TLCDesigns.shop Bundle Snowflakes n Ice EVERYTHING NICE! Snouflakes YOU'RE OFTEBES Stay Cozy my Friends! Dies PepperMint BUndLe You're my avorite SNOW-PAL ~It's Snowing kindness~ 11-1-21 Starts Dies Sold Separately'

Don't miss out on this $5 Deal! Pick up your digital stamp set & paper pack for just $5 by clicking HERE!!!!!!!

Thank you for stopping by today! If you want to see even more inspiration, please join us over on the TLC Designs Creative and Sharing Facebook Group and check us out our YouTube channel as well. Have an amazing day and thank you for supporting  my work! Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment