A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Thursday, November 25, 2021

My Farewell Post to TLC Designs

Hello Friends,

Today I am stopping by to share an uplifting snow scene that will brighten your day. A sweet little fairy playing with the cutest little bunny on a cold winters day. Is it getting chilly weather where you are at? Here in the south the leaves are falling and soon winter will be upon us. Lets take a look at today's card and dream a little.

As if it is a scene from a snow globe, imagine the snow falling as these little friends are playing together with their snowballs. All dressed up in the warm winter clothes, boy must they be having fun.

Check out their stylish outfits too all glittered up and fashionable. Aren't they adorable?

All of the supplies in today's project are from TLC Designs, who I have been designing for for quite some time. Today is my last post as a team member, but I have been honored to be friends with the owner, Tammy Louise Cunliffe for many many years and look up to her as a mentor in this business. I look forward to following her business as it continues to grow and we will remain friends as we move forward in this journey we call life. Thanksgiving day is a perfect day to say Thank you Tammy for being gracious with me over the past year as I have dealt with many personal things and for always being there. 

Last but not least the products I have used for this project are as follows. The stamp set is from the newest release and is titled "Frosty Fairies Set" and I have used that in conjunction with the "Snow Buddies Set" These are both Digital Image sets and I have combined them to create this adorable scene. I have colored my images with Copic markers and have used the beautiful new papers called "Snowy Skies" which are cut out using the "Rosie Sentiment" die set seen in the photo below.

Thank you for stopping by today! If you want to see even more inspiration, please join us over on the TLC Designs Creative and Sharing Facebook Group and check us out our YouTube channel as well. Have an amazing day and thank you for supporting my work! Melanie

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment