A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Heartfelt Creations ~ Rustic Sunflower Collection in Vellum Pastels

 Hi Friends,

I am excited for today's post. I have worked on this card a little bit at a time over the past couple of weeks as I have been busy with other obligations. Now it is finally ready to share. I have used the Rustic Sunflower collection along with the Centerpiece die collection newly released by Heartfelt Creations. Lets take a look...

 

I really had a lot of fun with this card. From thinking outside the box when creating these floral using the Rustic Sunflowers, to designing using the new hexagon shaped Centerpiece Dies for the very first time. Every moment was enjoyable. 

 

 

For my flowers I stamped my sunflowers using Versa color white ink onto vellum card stock and heat embossed with white embossing powder. Using a sponge I colored the vellum on the reverse sides of the flowers and let dry. I then die cut and hand shaped using my shaping kit. Using dries clear glue and a sponge I added glue to each petal and sprinkled Crystal Clear glitter to achieve a very sparkly effect. For each flower I glued 3 varied sizes from largest to smallest then attached the flat back pearls in the centers.

  

Heartfelt Creations Supply List:

HCD1-7369 Elegant Hearts Centerpiece Die

HCD1-7367 Simple Centerpiece Die

HCPC-3962  Rustic Sunflower Stamp

HCD1- 7364 Rustic Sunflower Die

HCPC-3953 Small Floral Butterfly Stamps

HCD1-7354 Small Floral Butterfly Dies

HCPC-3835 Leafy Accents Stamps

HCD1-7193 Leafy Accents Die

HCFB1-467 3D Leafy Accent Shaping Mold

Tea Time Collection Paper Pad

Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper

Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit

Silver Lux Paper

Stack & Store Daubers

Papericious Vellium Cardstock

Papericious Crystal Clear

Versa Color Pigment White

Ranger Archival Ink Library Green and Leaf Green

Other Items:

Distress Oxide Inks in Mustard Seed, Squeezed Lemonade, Wilted Violet, Kitsch Flamingo

Flat Back Pearls

White embossing powder

Silver Embossing Powder

Versa Mark Ink

I hope you have enjoyed today's project and it inspires you to create with Heartfelt Creations Products. If you are new to Heartfelt Creations I have a 50% offer for you. Simply follow the below link and spend $40 on your first time order and you will automatically receive $20 off!!!! I in turn will also receive a $20 store credit. Win Win!!! http://fbuy.me/v/melanie_10154 

If at any time you have any crafty questions along your journey please never hesitate to reach out to me. I am always willing to help if I can. Crafty Hugs! Melanie




No comments:

Post a Comment