A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Heartfelt Creations ~ Home for the Holiday

Welcome back my Friends,

Today I have a fun holiday scene for all of you featuring one of this years new Christmas released sets by Heartfelt Creations. This collection is titled Home for the Holidays and portrays beautiful snowy scenes including a classic stepside truck and a quaint church. Here are photos from my first scene of the year with this new collection.



Heartfelt Creations Supply List:

 
I hope you have enjoyed todays project and it inspires you to create with Heartfelt Creations Products. If you are new to Heartfelt Creations I have a 50% offer for you. Simply follow the below link and spend $40 on your first time order and you will automatically receive $20 off!!!! I in turn will also receive a $20 store credit. Win Win!!! http://fbuy.me/v/melanie_10154
 
Hugs & Crafty Joy!
Melanie


No comments:

Post a Comment