A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Thursday, October 28, 2021

Amoungst the Stars!!!

H Friends,

Today I would love to share one of my favorite cards I think I have made lately with TLC Designs products. This is the Gift of Joy and I am sharing her the only way I know how. The moment I saw this stamp I knew exactly what my plan was going to be. I knew her size was perfect and I could just envision her flying amongst the twinkling stars for all of you to see.

Isn't she magical? To make one of your own you simply need to get a few items from the TLC designs store. You will need the following items...

TLC Designs Shopping List:

It is as simple as that!

These measure approx 4x4" so would make cute Christmas ornaments too!!!!

 

 

Thank you for stopping by today! If you want to see even more inspiration, please join us over on the TLC Designs Creative and Sharing Facebook Group and check us out our YouTube channel as well. Have an amazing day and thank you for supporting my work! Melanie

 

No comments:

Post a Comment