A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Thursday, August 19, 2021

Smiling for Zinnias

HI Friends,

I have a fun slimline card for all of you today. TLC recently had a new release and I have been playing with the 3 new die sets.  I had a lot of creative time mixing and matching the sets and this is what I designed.

Oh my goodness....Cuteness overload right??? I have used the following TLC products in my project...

TLC Supply List:

NEW Slimline Multi Slider Die Set

NEW Zinnia Slimline Die Set

NEW Rosie Sentiment Die Set

Turtle-Licious Stamp Set

Perfectly Precious Slimline Designer Paper Pack

I have colored my little turtle with my Stampin' Blend Alcohol markers.

The amazing flower dies that come as part of the Zinnia Slimline die make for beautiful layered flowers. I simply cut the different sized dies in white paper, inked in pink archival inks, shaped with a standard ball tool, and layered with added stamens. Lastly they were attached with a glue gun to the final project. 

Here is a final photo showing you lots of the amazing dies that I have used. The "Smile" die is not shown but is from the Rosie Sentiment Die Set. I just love all the extra dies you get with TLC Design's Die Sets. Take a look at all of them available by clicking HERE.

Thank you for stopping by today! If you want to see even more inspiration, please join us over on the TLC Designs Creative and Sharing Facebook Group and check us out our YouTube channel as well. Have an amazing day and thank you for supporting my work! Melanie

 

No comments:

Post a Comment