A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Thursday, December 3, 2020

TLC Designs Interactive Card ~ See You In The Center

Hi Friends,

I have wonderful news...I have been invited onto the TLC Designs Design team. This up and coming company is brand new and is owned by a good friend of mine. She was my mentor when I first began working in the design team world and I was very excited that she came to me to join her on her very first design team.

 
This is my first card using TLC Designs products. I have chosen the "See You In the Center" interactive die set along with numerous dies, stamps, and digital papers. Here is a supply list.

TLC Designs Supply List:
 

Other Supplies:
Stampin' Up! Cajun Craze Cardstock
Stampin' Up! Cajun Ink Pad
Copic Markers

The best part of this project of this project is the interactive feature but this set is perfect as a stand alone layering die set. the shape is so versatile. Here is a short video clip showing how it works. 
 

 Isn't it the cutest? I thought I was interactive challenged but this was surprisingly super easy to put together. Questions? make sure to check out the TLC Designs Creative Sharing facebook group.

No comments:

Post a Comment