A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Saturday, November 9, 2019

Some Odd Girl ~ Kiss a Prince Tia

Welcome back friends!

Today I would love to share a fun little project with all of you. I am using "Kiss a Prince Tia" from the Some Odd Girl online store. She was so adorable and as soon as I saw her I knew I wanted to create a scene card. I did not realize at the time that Some Odd Girl has the PERFECT CUT File which can be downloaded. CLICK HERE! to check out the file.


As you can see I created a scene using some dies from my stash. They are from C.C. Designs. I have. colored this adorable stamp using Copic alcohol markers. I then added some glitter pen to her crown as well as some colored pearls just to add a touch of royalty! Here is a close up photo...




Here is one last look to my project this week. I hope it inspires you to grab "Kiss a Prince Tia" from the online store and have a fun time coloring her with your favorite medium.


Have you joined our ONLINE Community on Facebook? If not, CLICK HERE to join today! Happy Coloring! Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment