A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Saturday, October 12, 2019

Some Odd Girl ~ Laptop Toby

Welcome Back Friends,

Today I am here to share my Son's 21st. birthday card. I am using the Some Odd Girl "Laptop Toby" Digital image. My son Zachary is a gamer and his favorite color is blue. It is so hard to find good images for Men. This is such a great image to use for all of those masculine cards!!!


I kept the card design pretty simple and let the image speak for itself. With just a couple of designer papers and dies I was able to create this card pretty quickly.
Here is a close up of Laptop Toby to show my coloring up close. I used Alcohol markers to color this fun digi.

Here is one last look at today's card. If you are not already visiting Some Odd Girl on Facebook click HERE to join our Facebook Community. We would love to inspire you on a daily basis :-)
Hugs, Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment