A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Crafter's Companion ~ Poinsettia Perfection Collection

Hi Friends,

Over the last couple days I have had a bunch of fun with some of my new Crafter's Companion goodies.  Here is the final result from my efforts...


 Crafter's Companion Supply List:

Centura Pearl Card in Pistachio and Cherry (both available on their website).

This fun shaped card was created by using the largest background die from the Crafter's Companion Poinsettia Perfection Collection. The Victorian Frame die is  4.1 x 6.1" and I just love the look of the shaped card. Because I used this die to create the shape I was unable to mat and layer like I enjoy doing so using the Harmony Quick Dry Ink Pad I simply darkened the edges of the base card to give the card that layered look. 
The detailed die from the Victorian Frame die set was cut from the Pistachio Centura Pearl card. One pass through my Gemini Junior and all the little pieces popped out with ease. I didn't even need the metal shim which is awesome. 



 These foam flowers were cut using the Poinsettia die from the collection along with Crafter's Companion craft foam. This foam is heated and shaped to create stunning depth and dimension. Everything needed to create flowers like these can be found in your Foam Flower kit by Crafter's Companion. Here is a close up of one of those flowers.


One last look...I hope I have inspired you today to get out some of your wonderful crafty items and create something beautiful.

Hugs, Melanie

1 comment: