A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Saturday, July 20, 2019

Some Odd Girl ~ Peacock Kaylee

Welcome Back Friends,

Super excited to share my project with you today. I have been chosen to be a part of the Some Odd Girl Design Team. I look forward to spending the next 6 months with this talented team.
My card today features Peacock Kaylee she can be found on the Some Odd Girl Online Store.



I have always loved coloring peacocks. The colors give such a striking outcome. The Copic colors I have used here are:
Skin: E000, E00,E11,E21,R20
Hair:E30, E31, E35, E57
Clothing: YR21, YR23,YR24, YR27, B23, B24, B28, B29


Thank you for stopping by today. If you aren't already a member to the Some Odd Girl Facebook Community Page make sure to click HERE to join the fun.
Hugs, Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment