A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Sunday, May 12, 2019

LDRS Creative ~ On The Move Neighborhood

Welcome back friends,

Before I share my post today I would like to take a moment to wish all of the mothers out there a wonderful Mother's Day. Without all of you there would be none of us. A mother is the best gift a person can have and I thank God for my mother each and every day.

Today to have a fun little card featuring LDRS Creative's amazing Hybrid Inks along with our "Homemade Happiness 6x6" Papers" and this adorable stamp set called "On The Move Neighborhood"


When creating I always choose my papers before beginning to stamp and color. In this project I decided to use the Homemade Happiness 6x6" paper stack, choosing two coordinating papers. Next I stamped my stamps using LDRS Hybrid Ink in Raven. Then I completed the coloring using Copic alcohol markers. 

For the grassy hill I used LDRS Hybrid inks in Four Leaf Green and Key Lime Green. It is so nice the way our Hybrid inks blend so smoothly. Here is another look.


I hope I have inspired you to enjoy your crafty items even more today. Make sure to check out all our new products in our ONLINE STORE? Simply click HERE!
 
We also have a wonderful Facebook group... Click HERE to join.

Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

  1. So beautiful! Love the fun scene!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete