A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Saturday, April 13, 2019

Sparkle N Sprinkle Vintage Peony Inspiration

Hello Sparkle Friends,

Today rather than using our AMAZING glitters...My focus is on our BEAUTIFUL embossing powders.


Sparkle N Sprinkle Supplies:
I have always loved Gold with Black and these floral sets released this month are PERFECT for solid heat embossing. Here is a LINK to the bundle which saves you money. Peony Rubber Stamp Bundle

DESIGNER NOTE: Have you ever stamped a sentiment a little less than straight? Here is a tip... Simply offset the paper like I have done here and it looks like you stamped it perfectly... HAHAHAHA. 

I also backed the embossed panel with a beautiful gold glitter paper from my stash. Then I finished up the design adding simple little dots using the Nuvo Glitter Marker. This is the first time I have used one and now I need them ALL! They make perfect little dot accents. We still have some in stock so click HERE to get them ASAP. (wink)





CLICK HERE to visit the sparkle N Sprinkle Online Store and Don't forget to use my DT code below to save 10% on your entire order :-)



Here is one last look at my card... Have an amazing weekend my friends! Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment