A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Monday, April 29, 2019

LDRS Creative ~ So Sassy Ruby is a Fox!

Hi Creative Friends,

I am here with you today to share a fun new LDRS Creative Stamp by Polkadoodle's named "So Sassy Ruby". Isn't she "Foxy"?


LDRS Creative Items Used:

I have colored the stamp using alcohol markers and used foam dots to raise her up along with the frame to give the card dimension. The added flowers and leaves along with the sign are from the Garden Escape Build A Card Die Set.
Lastly the "Foxy" sentiment is from the Arctic Snowfall stamp set. doesn't it fit the little die sign perfectly?


 One last look. Thank you for stopping by and visiting me today. Make sure to check out the LDRS Creative Facebook Group if you are not already a member.

If you would like to see my personal work more often make sure to leave your email in the side bar. I would love to have you to visit often :-) 
Hugs, Melanie

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card! She looks fabulous!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    I would love for you to follow me over at my NEW blog...
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete