A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Thursday, March 14, 2019

LDRS Creative ~ If Friends Were Flowers

Welcome Back My Friends,

Today I have had fun coloring with my Copic markers. I have chosen to color the LDRS Creative's  "If Friends Were Flowers" Stamp & Die Set and use it along with the "Country Friends 6x6 Paper" by Polkadoodles. Both of these items are available on the LDRS Creative's  Online Store
 

The softness of the patterned paper drew me in and I used it as my color inspiration. This allowed for a seamless blend once the florals were colored.

Copic Markers Used:
RR81, R83, R85
YG41, YG45

Once colored I then used the coordinating dies to cut both the flowers and the sentiment. I layered the single flower and leaf sprig directly to the card using a liquid adhesive. Then I popped up the larger floral stamp using foam squares. This gives the card so much more dimension.
 
Here is a close up of the detailed stamps. This set is just beautiful to work with. 


I hope I have inspired you today. Just goes to show you do not need many Copic markers to create something beautiful. If you enjoy seeing my work please leave me your email along the side bar. You will then receive my posts via email a couple times a week. This ensures you do not miss a project. 

Hugs, Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment