A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Love in Bloom ~ Multi Layer Stamping!

Welcome Back My Creative Friends, 
 
I hope this post is finding you in a crafty mood. This is my newest project featuring the beautiful "Love in Bloom" Stamp Set by LDRS Creative. This is a multi layer stamp sets which is SO MUCH fun to play with. Just look here at all my fun flowers all stamped out using our LDRS Creative Hybrid Inks.




It was a joy stamping these flowers and they are very user friendly. Along with the Love in Bloom Stamp Set I have also used the Eyelet Lace Rectangle Die Set and  our Hybrid inks in Pink Tutu, Lipstick Jungle, Kiss Me Red, Four Leaf, Evergreen, and Raven. You can see all of our Hybrid Inks HERE.
 


Below is a close up of the flowers. I have used some clear glitter glue to add a little shimmer.



Thank you for crafting with me today. I hope I have inspired you to get out your stamps and inks and play today! Have a wonderful week my friends!
Melanie Smith


No comments:

Post a Comment