A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Tuesday, January 22, 2019

LDRS Creative ~ Cloud No. 9 Card

Welcome Back Everyone,
Today I have a fun card to share with you. I have used the  'Cloud No. 9" stamp set and have created a cheerful card using  LDRS Creative products. 


LDRS Supplies Used:
 
For this card I played around with the cloud stamp (see below) I simply stamped it numerous times, fussy cut numerous sections, and used foam tape to pop up pieces to really give a nice dimension. 

 


You can see some of the dimension on this angled shot of the card. It was fun paper piecing the clouds all around her.
The paper pack really was fun to play with and currently is ON SALE. Check out all of our awesome paper stacks HERE!
One last look... Notice the dies??? The background eyelet die and the tasg dfie are both part of the Eyelet Lace die set and are the perfect size for stamped characters. 


I hope you have enjoyed today's project. My goal is to bring a smile to others and to inspire YOU to reach for your crafty supplies and make something :-) 

Hugs! Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment