A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Club La-La Land Crafts ~ Garden Marci & Fairies

Welcome back my friends,
Today I have my second monthly post for the July La-La Land Crafts Club kit. I have had so much fun with July's kit. I especially enjoyed coloring their clothing. There is still time to subscribe starting with August's Club Kit. Simply Click HERE! Have a question or curious about this club? All the details & perks are listed at the end of this blog post.



For my first card today I am using the Garden Fairies. For the background I wanted a sky so I got creative and using the "Nested Frames Large die" as a stencil I created the cloud background using daubers to dye ink with. I cut out the flowers and watering can dies with white Copic paper and hand colored them. I just love the detail of La-La Land Crafts dies. They are a joy to work with.


 My second card today is my favorite. This card features Garden Marci, she has a beautiful dress and I colored her dress using Copic markers and the zig zag folds technique. In the background you will spot the "Wood Rings Background Stamp Set inked up with multiple brown dye inks and I sponged the edges to give a halo look to the background. The extra flowers and the flower pot came from the "Just For You Background Stamp Set". Doesn't it go perfectly with Marci and her flowers she is holding??? They also coordinate well with the flower die from July's Club Kit. Notice how I cut apart the flower die to create corners for the top of my card. These dies are so versatile. Don't forget to also  check out all of the NEW Background Stamp Sets. I love that they have additional stamps to coordinate with the large background stamp.

Copic Colors:
Skin: E000,E00,E01,E02
 Hair: YR21, YR24, YR27
Clothing: B60, B63, B66, B69
Wings: Y04, Y08, Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen Moonlight
 Flowers: YR 04, YR07,YR09 & YR20, YR21, YR23, Y24
Stems: YG91, YG93, YG95



Copic Colors:
Skin: E000,E00,E11,E21,R20
Hair: E23, E27, E29
Clothing & Flowers: 
B60, B63, B66, B69
YR 04, YR07,YR09. R17
YR20, YR21, YR23
Stems: YG91, YG93, YG95

If you are not already a CLUB member and wish to join simply CLICK HERE. The last day to order July's kit was July 17th but one of the many perks of being a member is being able to order previous kits, while supplies last.

CLUB DETAILS:

Our monthly club has 3 options. You can choose the stamp only package, the die only package or the full bundle. This months full kit has a value of $69.99 so being a subscriber has lots of savings along with the following PERKS!

Cost: Club Members save more than 40%
Stamps Only $19.99
Dies Only $29.99
 or full bundle for  $39.99 ($30 SAVINGS)

Also each month you will receive a "Surprise" in the mail all dressed up in a shiny gold envelope. Each full kit includes 2 Stamp Sets and multiple dies. Everything is coordinated by a different theme each month.

Exclusivity ~ These are only released to club members and will not be introduced to the regular customer line for at least 6-12 months.

FREE Tutorials ~ You will receive a link to the private tutorials created JUST for club members. Each Design team member makes one, so that is 10 FREE tutorials.

CLICK HERE TO JOIN
I cannot wait to see what you make :-)
Happy Creating!
Melanie



No comments:

Post a Comment