A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Monday, June 18, 2018

Sink or Swim ~ A Masculine Card


 Welcome back friendsI am here with you today to share a masculine card with all of you. I struggle with Masculine cards so with Father's day just yesterday,  I thought I would share mine.

I am using the Polkadoodles "Sink or Swim" Stamp from LDRS Creative  in this card a long with our Splendid Azure 6"x6" Paper Stack. This paper pack is PERFECT for all your masculine cards!

For the sentiment I choose to frame it with the beautiful Dewdrop Circle Die Set. This set comes with a large and small medallion style dies. This is the smaller one which is the ideal size for your sentiments.  


One last close up look of my coloring. I used a lot of stippling to give the animals extra texture. This is one of my favorite coloring techniques.

I would absolutely love to see your LDRS Creative projects,  You can share it in the LDRS Creative FB Group, and tag me so I am sure to see it! :)

Happy Stamping!
Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment