A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Tuesday, March 6, 2018

LDRS Creative's Magical Slider Card Die Set

Hi Friends,

Today over on the Little Darlings Inspiration blog I have shared this brand new card design. I recently watched the LDRS YouTube Channel about using the "Magical Slider" card. Have you seen this die set? This set has so many possibilities and can accessorize all your other stamps and dies that you already have. Lets take a look at this Magical set.

 

  
When you watch the YouTube video below you will see what the slider card normally does. I did not have transparency film on hand so rather than it be a slider card where your top image is uncolored and your slider reveals the colored image I decided to use it to reveal the sentiment. I just love how it turned out. It fits an A2 size card too which is nice!


Along with the Magical Slider Card die set I also incorporated the Eleganza Stamp & Die set along with the Cotton Candy Paper Stack.





Here is a close up of my coloring. I used alcohol markers as my medium. 

********************************************* 
Our goal at LDRS Creative is to help encourage your creative side. As always if you have any questions we are here for you. What will you be making today???

No comments:

Post a Comment