A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Tuesday, January 23, 2018

LDRS Creative ~ CHA Release!

Hi Friends,


I am super EXCITED about today's card.  These are BRAND NEW CHA released products. I am absolutely loving this BUILD A CARD Heart Felt die set. This is a one of a kind set and includes 9 pieces/dies including the flower dies I have used here on this project.

I love how this set includes not only the outer card shape but also includes one front piece that is slightly smaller to allow for easy layering. Also make sure to look at the edge detail on this card. The stitching makes it even more defined.


I have colored this stamp from the brand new Cre8tive Cre8tions Designs stamp set titled "Let Love Grow". This set includes 15 stamps including this really detailed girl image as well as floral stamps and sentiments. 

The paper I have used here is  from the TLC Paper Crafting line and is called "Cotton Candy"


Make sure to check out the brand new released items including stamps, dies, and papers.

1 comment: