A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Monday, September 25, 2017

LDRS Creative ~ Wild Flowers

Hi Friends,

Today I am sharing a new card I designed using Little Darling Rubber Stamps "Wild Flower" background stamp along with a TLC word die.


For my card I used a yellow and purple scheme which really allow for the card to pop. I have colored the background stamp with Copic markers.


For the "Hello" Sentiment die by TLC I cut it die cut it 3 times in purple and once in yellow. Using a fine tip glue I glued the 3 purple pieces together and then carefully cut out the yellow flowers and glued those on top. I then finished by adding gold brads to the flower centers.

I hope you have enjoyed today's project. I'd love for you to comment and if I have inspired you today sign up for my email to get a notification when a new post goes live. Happy Stamping my friends!
Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment