A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Friday, August 25, 2017

LDRS Creative ~ Happiness is a Cupcake

Hi Friends,

Most of you know that I personally have pet Hedgehogs so I love LDRS' Candibean Hedgehog stamps. This one I am using today is called "Happiness is a Cupcake".  Aren't they adorable???




I have colored the stamp with Copic Markers in the following colors:

E04, E07, E08, E09, E11, E13, E15, E18, E23, E27, E50, E51, E53, E55
R81, R89, G12, G14, G85, YR01, YR20, YR21, YR23

I used the Little Darlings "Fancy Rectangles and Layers" die set for cutting out the colored image and for the sentiment. 

Have you taken a look at the stunning Polkadoodle Dies that Little Darlings now carry? They are so dainty and full of detail. I have taken the Dainty Doily Border Die and cut it twice. I then cut each of them apart so that it would create a frame around the image. I then encrusted delicate pearls to the die cut itself for such a feminine look.

Have a crafty day,
Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment