A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Monday, July 10, 2017

LDRS ~ Smile

Hi Friendly Peeps,

I'm here with you today to share a bright and cheerful card that is surely able to make you smile. Early in June I attended a crop when 2 friends of mine shared their Tim Holtz crayons with the group. It was my first time using them and it was such fun. I created 2 backgrounds that day. The first one is used in this card and the second is to follow in my next LDRS Creative post later this month.



I have used Copic Markers to color in the All Dressed Up Prosecco Time Stamp. I really had fun designing with all these bright colors. For the dies I chose to use the Dew Drop Border Die along the bottom as well as the Smile Word Die  These word dies are really fun. Click HERE to see them all.

Happy Stamping!

Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment