A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Wednesday, June 28, 2017

LDRS Creative Inspired to Grow

Hi Friends,

Today I have a unique card idea. I have used the TLC Inspired Line for the stamped part of my card. These stamps are created for bible journaling but can also be used in both card making and in scrapbooks.


After coloring the stamp I played around with this design idea and came up with a mixture of LDRS products that all went together well.

LDRS Creative Products Used:

1. TLC Inspired Crafting "Inspired Edge Grow" stamps

2. Peaceful Dove Edge Die

3. Allifair Build a Card Die Set (for fence, clouds, and dragonfly)

My absolute favorite thing about LDRS Creative Products is that they are so versatile. For example; with a little trimming I was able to turn the Peaceful Dove Edge die to create the growing tree in my project and the fence etc from the Allifair set worked perfectly with this as well.

Have an awesome day my friends, Until next time... Keep Crafting! Melanie 


No comments:

Post a Comment