A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Sunday, November 8, 2015

It's Celebration Time.... Proud New Member of the Crafts & Me Facebook Challenge Design Team.

Hi Friends,


I am SUPER excited to announce that I have been chosen for the Crafts & Me design team!!!! I am sharing a very special card with you today using "Child of Healing Digital Stamp" by Sara Burrier which can be found over in the Crafts & Me online store.  I love that lots of their stamps are available both in rubber AND digital which offers a little of something for everyone. Make sure to check out their entire store by clicking HERE.


I have used beautiful papers by Crate Paper from the Farmhouse Collection I have also used numerous dies from Spellbinders, including exclusive dies by LDRS Creative. Flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.  


 Here is a close up of my coloring. I have colored her using Copic Markers. 


I created this lovely card for my Mother In Law who just celebrated her 76th birthday. We took her out to eat last night at her favorite restaurant, and as you can see below she was very happy!!!

My card has been entered into the following challenges:




Thank you for stopping by today. Please head over to the Crafts & Me Facebook page to participate in our brand new challenge. 

Happy Crafting, 
Melanie 


8 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I love the color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! How exciting! What a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card... Thanks for playing along with us at Di's Digi designs challenge.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card. Thank you for joining us at Scrapper's Delights. Maria

    ReplyDelete