A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Monday, September 15, 2014

The Paper Nest Dolls ~ Little Witch Avery



Hello Doll Fans,

Today I am bringing you a simple, yet fun card using The Paper Nest Dolls rubber stamp called "Little Witch Avery" I really enjoyed coloring this stamp and when I went to put it together with the Halloween paper I realized I really did not want to cover the paper up so I just added a small organza bow to give it a little something special.


 
Make sure to stop by over at our challenge blog to play along and be in the running for our next prize with a FREE rubber stamp RAK valued at $20. International winners will receive their price in digital images. Our challenges are always ANYTHING GOES so lets see your project!!!

This card is entered into the following challenges:


5 comments:

  1. This is so darling! I LOVE that sweet image and I adore the papers, too! Thanks for joining us at Great Impressions! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card and the colours you have used, it's just so cute. Caroline x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pattern paper and sweet image. Thanks for joining us at Send a Smile 4 kids and supporting our cause. We really appreciate it. Hope we will see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a darling image, love your layout! Thanks for joining our "Spooky" challenge at Great Impressions.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Avery is the cutest little witch, and you've coloured her beautifully! The background paper is just gorgeous, too! Thanks for joining in at My Time to Craft!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete