A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Monday, September 15, 2014

My Whimsical Little World Stamp Release!!!

I am coming to you today with another precious digital image by the talented artist Paola Jofre from



 This adorable little guy's name is "Cupcake" and he is ready for a birthday celebration. He is the KING of the party with his crown full of jewels and cupcakes for everyone. Make sure to check out all the other design team creations by clicking the links at the bottom of this post.


Materials Used:

Numerous random papers from my stash including some yellow glitter card stock.
Yellow stick on gems for his crown.
and image was colored with the following Copic Markers:
B0000,B000,B00,B01
R29, R30, R32, RV42
Y35, Y38, YR65, YR68
BG 72, BG75, YG11, & YG13


More NEW Release stamp samples can be seen at the following two blogs, check them out they are amazing!

Paola Jofre's Blog - HERE
Angie Ha's Blog -  HERE.


1 comment:

  1. I love your card. I'm always afraid to color elephants anything but gray, but I love how this works with the paper.

    ReplyDelete