A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Monday, September 8, 2014

My Whimsical Little World Digi Release + Free Image

Hello Friends,

Today I am excited to announce to be working with a new stamp company called "My Whimsical Little World" by artist Paola Jofre. She personally contacted me asking for my assistance with her new design team. So I am "Guest Designing" for her starting with this post today.

Last week MWLW released this "Autumn" digital image of this woman walking with flowing hair and falling leaves. This week we are releasing this amazing "Halloween Fence"image which includes 3 pumpkins and a scary witches hat. As soon as I saw these two images I wanted to merge them together. So that is what I have done here. This is the first time I have ever merged two digital images and I have to say it really got my juices flowing. These images can be purchased in Paola's Etsy Store.



Here is a close up of the sentiment:
and a close up of my coloring.

Mediums:
 Copic & Spectrum Noir Markers
E000, E00,E21, E22, E04, E07, E13, E15, E17, E18, E23, E25, and E59
R20, G14, G17, Y38, YR04, YR07, Y09, YR68, C3, C5, C7, C9 and Spectrum PL5

Make sure to stop by My Whimsical Little World blog as we have a "freebie" tab which includes images and some fun cut files. Also if you would like to get another FREE Image join us over on our facebook page and comment under the free image post (Only available for a limited time...so hurry and click HERE to join the awesome FB Group)

See more exciting projects using these new release "My Whimsical Little World" images by visiting the rest of the design team's blogs below.







Paola Jofre
Martha
Amanda

Kimberly Pate
 Karen Hanson













This card will be entered into the following challenges:

2 Cute Ink Challenge - Anything Goes

Crafty from the Heart - Anything Goes

Fitztown - Anything Goes


4 comments:

  1. Love how you merged the two images Melanie! Your card is awesome! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the two images together! Awesome colouring on the images!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful image and fantastic coloring! Thanks for joining us at Fitztown Challenge Blog. Hope to see you again and good luck!
    Ema
    FCB CT Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful project! Thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart this week - good luck

    ReplyDelete