A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Friday, April 25, 2014

Kraftin Kimmie Challenge With Kit And Clowder

Hello There,

Tonight I have a super fun project to share with all of you. I have been practicing more with the Hair and Skin Class over at Kit and Clowder and finally feel like I am getting somewhere. This is my first attempt using all the colors suggested by Alyce, my instructor. Using the darker skin tones has been a true challenge for me but I feel like I am beginning to see a difference. I hope you enjoy this project as much as I did creating it.

 Copic Skin colors used: E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, and R20
This project was submitted over at Kit and Clowder in a Kraftin Kimmie Contest as well as in the following challenges:






9 comments:

  1. CUTE CARD!

    Good luck on the Bling Challenge at Scrapbooker PhD!


    Shawn ~ The Buckle Boutique Design Team Coordinator
    Crafty Chics Blog
    and
    MyCutSearch.com ~ Find your Cricut images FAST!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super coloring and love these vibrant colors! A cute card! Thanks for joining us at twisted Thursday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful image and fantastic flowers. I love how the texture you used by embossing makes you image pop. Thank you so much for sharing your marvelous creation with us at 4 Crafty Chicks Embossing Challenge.

    Tamie DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. So bright and cheery! I especially love the texture! Thanks for joining us at the Scrapbooker PhD Challenge this week! Hugs, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful creation ..Thankyou for joining us at the crafty girls challenge blog..good luck ..Anita DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun image. The coloring is perfect. And all that BLING. Love it. I happen to really enjoy the color combination of yellow, orange and white. Thanks for joining ScrapbookerPhD's Bling Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful. Great colouring and lo.
    Thank you for joining us at MilkCoffee Digi Stamps

    Huggsss, Angelique
    EngelDesignsScrap

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful color combo. Thanks so much for joining us at ScrapbookerPhD for our bling it up challenge
    Hugs,
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute card! I love the image and the bling in the flowers is awesome! Thanks for joining us at ScrapbookerPhD -Randi

    ReplyDelete